Unsecured Loan Agreement Format India

Dear Venkatesh, yes, it is better to have signed a formal loan agreement between yourself. Interest-free loans are not taxable for both lenders and borrowers. Another option may be through toxic deeds. Please make check/transfer transactions online and avoid cash transactions. Please read: 5 ways to transfer your property! Gifts – tax effects! Hello sir sreekant, my English is a little low, please adapt, in 2010 I had a good friendship with an old lady, she made me love her daughter, so I married her, I did, and her daughter to keep in mind that I will be her son in law, she gave me 3lakhs rupees in part time to manage my financial problems, she put on my account, then she started and her daughter began to dominate me in everyone and everything in my life, when I recognized her worst behavior day after day, I finally broke their marriage proposal, then they started torturing me with calls, and threatened my parents too , insulted me by making me pass my colleagues “Friends and relatives, every day they will call me and scold me and ask me for money abt, then I almost tried to commit suicide, but I could not, then somehow I got credit 3 lakhs, I repaid to hand them back in full cash, now I thought, it`s all over, but again she went to my bank and took my bank statement lying like she is my mother, which is dated 2010, now indicating that she shows that this office I filed, so give me back, but I paid her full, just mistake of the hand, there is no agreement among us , only it shows its function on my statement of account, which is now threatening me to threaten to sue “How can I prove, and how can it prove how it happened in 2010 and there is no agreement except my statement of account says his office filed, pls help me My father gave me a loan of 10 lakes with 2% interest to his neighbor and be signed by note. Now he is not paying the interest amount properly. Could you please suggest how we could take legal action against him, what is the procedure? Pronote was published on 2014 Sep. Dear Sreekanth, On 2014, a buyer came to buy my property for 15 defects. I`m ready to give. We spent six months agreed through I took 2 flaws from it.

After six months, he does not want to buy my property and send me legal information to return his money with interest. Please let me know. What`s to be done? And how can I get out of this business without paying anything. hello sreekanth sir, I need loan format for my client. Please email me. A great blog you have, such a valuable source of information for many of us. I hope I ask you to clarify the following concerns. I lent 5 lakhs to a relative in 2014. As there was no refund, I had it made a handwritten PN (with 2 witnesses) in 2016, although it was established with the date 2014. Now I am warned that I will sue him, but he defies me and tells me that he would plead that he has already repaid it, and the PN I have is a forgery. My worries are; 1) Is it safe for me to assure the court that the PN is written in 2014? Is there any way he can prove it differently? 2) Is he on trial when he claims to have already repaid it? He will certainly have no evidence to support his lie.

Thank you, best greetings, dear sir sreejith, Can you please send the credit agreement document (example format) to my email ID. That would be great. Loan agreements generally contain information on: if the PCS indicated in favour of the lender is not carried out or in the event of a late payment by the borrower, iend has the right to cover payments due on funds received by the borrower in the following order: (i) fees, fees, expenses and other funds resulting from the completion of payments due by the borrower.